My quest for a simpler, more sustainable me from the Midwest to the Northwest.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Resolutions and Radio

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions; however, since I am almost done with my thesis (I passed! woohoo!), I am going to try to update this blog more often and get more followers.  Maybe the best way to do that is to keep it short and sweet so I don't feel like I have to write a novel every time I post.  I mean, who wants to read that anyway?! 

So today, I offer you a beautiful, cruelty-free nugget of information...Sierra Club radio podcast.  It's a weekly program, it's free to subscribe and, just like many of the things Sierra Club does (join today!), it's excellent, informative, and activist-oriented.  Feels good to learn!  Search Sierra Club Radio in the itunes store or click the link below.

Peace and Motivation towards your own resolutions,
Courtney

http://www.sierraclub.org/radio/

No comments:

Post a Comment